420 Seed Purchasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 Seed Purchasing

Hey y'all - 420 just around the corner - any sales you know about?

Where are you going to be shopping and how much are you buying?

I ask cuz even tho I got enough seeds for now - I wanna buy more - just like every grower on here - one just can't have enough seeds.

I'm still a shopper in my own country - lots to choose from - but I'm going with a local supplier out of Vancouver BC.

Farmers Lab Seeds is my choice - not a huge inventory but have some autoflowers that I want to grow.

Stay safe my friends and continue your social distancing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

I was going to purchase from whitewidow.rocks but they raised prices a few days ago when other seedbanks started having troubles so I decided to shop elsewhere and I'm looking for another place to order from as well. I do not support businesses who start price gouging to take advantage of people in tough times.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't support them either.

Check out Green Point Seeds. Located in Denver. Don’t carry Autos yet. Do have regular and fem. photos.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I haven't had the chance to grow any yet but I can vouch for Boreal Seeds shipping in these rough times. I believe it was 7 business days from Ontario to Oklahoma. Tell 'em I sent ya from GWE forum.

Comment

This just popped up in my email.

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Greenstate, I have yet to order from Seedstockers but hear from people on a different forum they can be trusted and have good quality.
          I sent an email off to them about ordering and will post the reply if it adds anything.
          Ice you say...we are still waiting for the last snow to melt off our sidewalks.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnEmad thanks John, keep us posted. I saw they took credit cards, makes it much easier.
          We're not out of the woods yet here, looks like we may get some snow on Friday/Saturday. But still, was nice getting out and doing a little yard work (remember I said that, it won't be the case in a few months! (lol))

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I miss snow, not! When I was young we road the go-cart on the pond, now it never freezes over, not more than a skin.

Hey Canuck147 I going to order from canuckseeds. 50% off every regular priced seed. Free beans too! Im looking for something to grow outside this summer in my yard. Probably 2 indica and 2 sativa strains.
        Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
        Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
        Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
        2 small 6" fans
        Promix HP
        GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

• SmashGuitar
          SmashGuitar commented
          Editing a comment
          Really? What would you recommend? Canuck147 Farmers Lab Seeds? I also prefer to order from my country. I might just keep looking and checking sales. Thanks for the info before i ordered!

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          There are a lot available - True North Seedbank has a wide choice - but not always in stock. And they promote Canuk seeds as well. Fastbuds - Dutch Passion - Humboldt Seeds - lots out there.

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          True North is a bit higher than I like but they had what I wanted and the 1st timer 20% off was going to make it tolerable. I went to buy and they want $30 for shipping and they advise you to add "stealth" shipping which means they remove breeder's packaging and charge another $11.xx. Why does it cost $30 for a place with an account to mail a package that I could send for $11? No thanks, I'll just keep paying less for my seeds elsewhere unless I get desperate.

This is a Canadian Co. Looks like great genetics with prices on the high side
        Old School Breeders Association, Monster Breeders, and Reeferman Genetics offer a wide range of fine cannabis seeds in a price range that can suit any budget.

Comment

GreenState
          Have an order coming from Seedstockers as a trial. It has tracking and a signature needed. They are very slow to respond due to Covid-19 and mentioned delivery will be slow at best. Understandable with the distress of their situation.
          Ordered Gorilla Glue#4, Wedding Cake and Runtz. More top of the line genetics I hope. Need all the help I can get.

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            JohnEmad Thanks for the information John. Please keep us updated on your transaction progression.
            I suspect no matter who one buys from, delays will be the norm for now.
            TIA!! our stay at home order has now been extended to 5/15 here in VT

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Boreal Seeds is just over the border near Ottawa and they send out same or next day. I already had an order in at Seedsman but was worried about possible delays so I ordered a few from Boreal just in case and I received my order in Oklahoma in 8 or 9 days.

GreenPoint Seeds 50% off today and freebies if you spend $75. They have tons of nice hybrids in reg and fem.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            So many unique breeders out there now.

• Korn
            Korn commented
            Editing a comment
            Good company. Will work with you if problems arise. The bosses’ name is Gu.

New420guyseeds has low prices compared to most and decent selection, lots payment options too. I had a good experience and will prob use them again. Any one know of USA seed banks that i can pay without crypto - cashapp would be nice or something like that
          *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
          ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
          *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
          *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
          You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I like his prices and Paul will give you free seeds. I'm not in need of any seeds honestly though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X