Have you seen this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this???

So I am into my 11th grow and never came across such an "odd-ball" before and it seems to be a bit fickle as well. Possibly two of these as they are the tallest ones I have. So here is "bonsai" plant! I have no clue what it may be or where it came from or how old it may be and looks nothing like all my other. It is most definitely Sativa!
    Last edited by NuggetMan; 04-04-2020, 12:58 PM. Reason: Making sure you know it is a Sativa!

I have no idea, I'm in the same boat. Well, I know exactly how old it is and I know it was supposed to be either Northern Light auto or AK 47 auto. Mine too, is definitely Sativa and an auto strain. Today, it's 35 days since sprout. Good luck determining its lineage!
    Attached Files
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it almost looks like mine. I guess I'll have to wait until the end of the season to see what else it may do... So dainty! I compared yours to mine and they look nothing alike. Mine are not auto flower so right there is the difference as I made these flower after 8 weeks of vegging. It's possible these two may be late bloomers...
      Last edited by NuggetMan; 04-12-2020, 03:19 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X