Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Hey this is 1grow i need help. What should i do to her to increase yield? 10 days in flower

Start by removing those very large fan leaf. Clean out the bottom growth, do it little at a time not all at once so not to shock plant. Allow those bud sites to see the light. Good luck plant looks real good
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Are you using bloom nutrients? Fox farm has a great line of products to help increase yealds. Open Sesame, beastie blooms and cha ching are bloom enhancers also MOAB are all products you should check out. Don't forget to feed cal mag throughout the grow. I would tie some of the branches down to get better light penetration through the whole plant. IMO. Happy growing!

Comment

Yep base tps, flower fuel and a few other things. i cut 10 bottoms off so just defoliate slow? What base is good (mills) i have to add alot of ph up. Thanks

Comment

All the big fan leafs inside and outside?

Comment

Check out this site's articles about increasing yields and training. The time to start is way before day 10 of flower but SoOrBudgal says, clean it up and get light on as many bud sites as possible.
            Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Read Nebula’s Flowering Stage Defoliation Tutorial, that will explain it.

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here and let you decide what is too much. Start small build confidence.
                Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
                sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
                4 plants currently under 500w
                2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
                GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
                Happy growing/consuming 🥴
                Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Jordan! Impressive grow!

Comment

• Jordann
                    Jordann commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Texasbob. Put some serious time into er. Lost 2 plants yesterday. Started throwing some balls and bananas no pollen yet as far as I can tell caught it early enough.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X