Old skool sog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old skool sog

So got my o.s. reg seeds 2day thought why not do a sog grow with them so here goes.

Gonna keep these babys outdoor as much as possible let the sun do the work. My friend out there this grow is 4 you.

Comment

Soaked 12hr straight to paper towel. Already splitin got a feelin by 2night gonna be dropping in some soil.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        When mine split, they go straight to their final pots, no paper towel, but that's just me, an I try to grow automatics,
        Good Luck with you SeaOfGreen. A beautiful site when done right.

Thanks d.a.a.s.69 i like a small tail but yeah .

Comment

Dropped 9 old skool so far sog begins. Theyll be under 24 til sprout tgen its 12 12. Lets pray 4 mostly girls.

Comment

Man i hope the ocean forest aint to hot i got a reading of 1000 ppm runoff. The ph is 6.7. I did add some bonemeal to my soil though recommended dose of corse.

Comment

I have read on this site you'll get more females at 14/10s, IDK if it works

Comment

Ok so far 3 broke ground and straight to dark they went.

Comment

5 have broke dirt. Hope 4 fems. Took 5 ww clones too try this again small shoots one was topped but sturdy and she's much older. Last go round they all rotted. I didn't keep dome shut right I guess they need week or so?

Comment

Mother white widow 5 clones. And o.s sprouts....

Comment

Homemade cake tray from kroger. Humidity dome.

Comment

Well ended up with 6 good seed of 19 hope 4 females man I guess could of went better still gonna sog em while I flower white widow for breeding.

Comment

Comment

Gonna try this cloth groceries bag and a burlap bean sac I have to do a couple autos in. Kinda like a grow bag but think in burlap breathe and pruin better.

Comment

Cool, you gonna make seed from them? I can get burlap very cheap (25 cent toe sacks), but I was told it will rot out very fast. I have some of those shopping bags and have thought of them also.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X