Which Vape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Vape?

Hi GWE Community, I gave up smoking anything many years ago. When vaping appeared on the scene I started vaping weed. I have been through a few vapes since then with mixed results. The one I have currently was fairly cheap and has decent temperature control and battery life. The problem that it does have is some inaccessible vape paths that can get full of gunk and are hard to clean. It's a real pain if I'm honest. What is your experience with vapes for ground weed and which one would you recommend? Also what is the ideal temperature? I tend to start at 350 then go to 400 and then 420 just cos of the number Thanks as always for the benefit of your wisdom. Stay Safe

airizer with the glass tubes is easy to clean. Been running at 383F.

Comment

Airiser solo ll, @385, Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161213_081954666.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	391306 but I still prefer a well rolled doob.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing like a big fatty I love my doobies don't have a vape.

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      NorthEuropeanGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice PRIMO. I’ll check Airiser out

if you want an excellent vaporizer for flower at a great price you can't beat Utillian. I've got the 420 model, love it!

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks duckman. I’ll check Uttillan out

In the Arizer Air I start at 374 then go up to 392 and sometimes I'll run it up to 401 for 1 hit then shut off and get one last pull as it cools. In the Arizer Extreme Q it varies between 370 and 410, mostly in the 375-385 range.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      i use the extreme Q too, ive had it for over 5 years and never ever had a problem that wasnt caused by me. i still use it at least 3 times a day

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the Input. Airizer seems to be the way to go

I have the Arizer Solo II and I love it. Super easy to clean, I can set the temp where I want. An ideal, easy, brilliant vape.

Click image for larger version  Name:	solo 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	216.0 KB ID:	391424Click image for larger version  Name:	solo4.JPG Views:	0 Size:	207.4 KB ID:	391425Click image for larger version  Name:	solo5.JPG Views:	0 Size:	266.7 KB ID:	391426

That's 3 or 4 Arizer users around here who responded.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup Airizer seems to be the popular choice. I’ll do some research on local availability

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X