Trics by strain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trics by strain?

Is that a thing? This OGK ( Thanks DingusKhan ) has 3x the tricombes as the Thai Skunk had. And there is a lot of amber for being 3wks behind.

Yes.

Some strains will produce more resins. This is also controllable with the environment.

have you gotten yourself a new light, that will increase tricrone product
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

High Mr.furley !! How are ya?
      Well this lil beauty got set to flower 2wks after the Thai & got the same nute deficiency as the others, same soil etc so I figure enviroment is fairly equal. I did plug in 4 of those little led strips that are supposed to be worthless but they all should've benefited from that...... ? I was thinkin maybe it's an Indica/Sativa thing. She has 25-35% amber & the pistols are still white & growing. Trics all the way out onto the smaller fan leaves... I shoulda cloned this one lol

& I still need to run a few plants with these strips only just to see because I'm still not convinced that they ARE worthless.... Especially with clones but at all stages I can see an obvious improvement when I add them to the arsenal.
      Last edited by JDU; 04-02-2020, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Hey JDU, damn she looks so hot! I'm just getting ready to put my OGK in the flower tent, finally. I hope she turns out as nice.
        Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Dont she though?! She smells like "I'm stoned" too!!! I love opening the flaps in the morning!!

DingusKhan there's a turkey showdown in my driveway, 2 toms going at it LOL. Dogs still sleeping so no rackets yet. Miss seeing your grows quit being so busy LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

It ain't easy being "essential". Less easy when we're understaffed.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Wow, this looks so good! I would like to try something like this too for CBD. I am new to growing, but your replies here are pretty helpful, thank you a lot for them
            Last edited by poeras; 05-04-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X