Yellow Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellow Tips

Ok so this is day 26 from seed and I’ve noticed what appears to be yellow tips on new leaves (correct me if I’m wrong) I haven’t started on any nutes yet as this is my first grow and I am afraid of nutrient burn. however I did water today with a Recharge pack from real growers. Also some advice on when and how I should start my Fox Farm Trio would be great!

So not knowing if this is a auto or a photo strain it does look indica. Not that it matters. Careful not to splash water on leaf with lights on could be burn? But really it looks good. I don't know anything about FF never used it before. Lots of folks here use it hang in there someone will help with the answer I hope. If there was already nute in the soil could be a tiny nute burn but ??

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      So not knowing if this is a auto or a photo strain it does look indica. Not that it matters. Careful not to splash water on leaf with lights on could be burn? But really it looks good. I don't know anything about FF never used it before. Lots of folks here use it hang in there someone will help with the answer I hope. If there was already nute in the soil could be a tiny nute burn but ??
      I am actually unsure as it is a bag seed. I have seeds that should be here any day but I thought I’d do a test run before screwing up on seeds I actually bought. I am using FF Ocean Forest Soil so the only nutrients I would say that she’s been able to eat are premade in the soil.

Comment

Taking a guess here but it could be light burn. I see it in space bucket grows from time to time where the tops of the plant have bleached tips but the rest of the plant looks fine. Kind of like your situation. I would check the height of your light and temperature in your grow area just to be sure.

Comment

Doesn't look like anything it won't recover from. As far as nutes I think I'd let it get a bit bigger before feeding unless it shows signs of needing it. I do clones and don't feed until I've had them under my lights for a couple weeks.
          Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X