What's my Bud worth $$ per gram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's my Bud worth $$ per gram

So I thought it would be a fun idea if we took a bud of our own and tried to guess what we thought it would be worth at a dispensary. I don't have scale for wt. just a fun thing to pass the time if you want to?

This is a Black Cherry Punch it was really smooth great smoke very calming but not couch locker. I'd put a worth of $9 a gram grown in soil under LED
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

According to an online Canadian supplier it is worth $12 a gram for 1 gram. Yours looks much different then the product they advertise.
    https://cheapbudcanada.com/marijuana...kcherrypunch/#

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      This was from New420guys seeds. I had to take it a little sooner do to need, but was not racy thank goodness

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Our government online store shows the lowest cost per gram is $7.45/g CAD and the highest cost $14.99/g CAD.
      My growing cost is between $30/$40 an ounce. Hmm. ya not a choice really.
      I can afford to spend $100/month on power, nutes etc to keep growing. thankfully.

Right JohnEmad I would like new growers to see the potential of growing their own. I know not all can legally but with a few attempts and they enjoy tending plants the cost after 2-3 pays for itself. Heck some get lucky on their first. I just love growing my own.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

That's the point. I think it's so much fun! Enjoy it.

Comment

At this point I've had to purchase but in another month I should be well stocked. I've seen so many beautiful buds posted and I say man that would cost $ 20 at a dispensary for that bud. It's amazing to me.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

SoOrbudgal I know exactly what my weed is worth! LOL, since IL went recreational in Jan. the dispensaries jacked the prices on Med., too and it's $19 a gram across the board, $63 an eighth for bud, and sometimes they have shake for $49. The menu shows up on my phone every "medical Monday" when they only sell to card-holders. I'm only using my card as a licence to grow, cuz I ain't paying $504 an OZ unless they come out with a strain that's 75% THC. Then you could spread that cannabutter REAL thin.

I looked for yours, and the closest they had was Cherry Chem OG, 19% THC, 3%CBD, and so yep that some pricey weed ya got there!

Comment

For me, it's much more than a matter of money. I have to travel a full day, to purchase from a dispensary...I understand the lines are long due to Corona Virus. As I mentioned before, I dislike having to deal with smarmy "budtenders". Add the cost of fuel...

I won't be able to enjoy my harvest for a at least a couple of months. In the meantime, I'm fascinated watching it grow and learning from you kind people.

To answer your question: My bud will be worth $1,000.00 a gram
            A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

As someone told me.. your bud is worth whatever someone’s willing to pay for it.. I.e. it might be worth 20-25 a gram but if you know only broke people they may only be able to pay 10...

Comment

We ain't got budshops, dispensaries in my state, so I don't have a clue.
                But I do know that I ain't sold none since the 70s, we always have plenty to give away, though, makes great Birthday, Christmas presents,
                That sure is a pretty nug, SoOrbugal.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

That is a beauty for sure !! You can't find buds like that in the dispensaries I've been to. I have given away lots of bud but you can't buy any of mine. Come on over we can smoke some though.
                  Focus and relativity.

Comment

Lemme tell you this was probley not top shelf by any means D.A.A.S.69 I would like folks to appreciate what they grow for themselves. Well it's a heck of a lot more "bling" in it now DAAS. Everyone's bud shots I've seen here on GWE is worthy and would like folks to see it's not about the money....it's the tending and love of growing that's why I joined this site.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I wish it would have been some bling in it back in the late 60s, when if you bought 10lbs, you could get it for 40bucks a lb.
                      Times have already changed like MrDylan, said they would.
                      I'm like you, I like, to try, to help the new growers, most everyone else on here, already know more than I do.
                      Once they get to harvest, they will see just how easy it is to grow, if it was hard to grow, that would leave me out.
                      Have a great day, and stay well, bad stuff in the air .

Sharing is caring, and we all love to help each other

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200413_073900[1956].jpg
Views:	263
Size:	820.1 KB
ID:	394734 Bud in a bun yes it's a test from the top of a Mango huge sticky orange hairs curled in tightly, cloudy trichs giving her 1wk she's quickly closing down taking water. Giving her time to dry in the soil now. Bless you Mango loved her easy growing habit and got more clones of her JDU checked my tent got 2 more in there I'll take clones from those down the line have a great day all. Keep it clean, don' pick your nose without gloves LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Nice!!! Good grow! That is a beautiful bud. Top shelf- $15/gram medical price.
                        She is fun to grow ain't she. & she smokes just the same. This is the 1 strain I never wanna run out of!!

Comment

where I live you aint getting much sold for more £10/1g. Come up with fancy import Cali stuff or whatever and it aint happening. £10/1g or you keep it and smoke it

Comment

• JDU
                            JDU commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh we'll smoke it allright 😊 Thanks!
                            Btw There's "Fancy Cali stuff" as low as $2/gm around here. $8 is the norm for middle shelf. I'm happy for ya though- nobody wants to pay top dollar...... That's why we grow lol.

• SoOrbudgal
                            SoOrbudgal commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You can grow that fancy Cali stuff is the point practice and it happens no magic to it. All the grow info is here on this site, all I learned was from folks on this forum for indoor growing. Lots of wonderful helpful folks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X