Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible light burn.

Another newbie question.
    Now sure if you can see anything from this picture. But I am seeing slightly lighter area in my leaves. Concerned about light burn. Working with a vipar 450 reflective. Light is sitting 28" above canopy with veg & bloom on.
    Thanks .

If it concerns you - turn your bloom light off.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

You can always raise your light a couple of inches and see how the plant reacts. Getting the light "dialed in" to the plant is always the fun of growing and just when you think you figure it out you learn something new. I personally wonder how your ph is because to me it looks like you have a nutrient deficiency. IMO. good luck!

Comment

I wouldnt think its light burn at 28" away. I run my 600 vipers much closer all thru grow. The new growth usually comes in a bit paler than established leaves. As Canuck147 says, you can turn off bloom for a day or two and see if it improves. If not you might wanna go with Texasbobs idea and check your ph. They dont look bad from what i can see in the pic..but its at the point where its gonna start growing like a weed real soon! good luck, keep us posted.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

Thank you guys. Guess I'm just being overprotective. New grower and i really want to get my arms around this new hobby.

Thanks again
          Troy.
          🙂

Comment

Potassium diffency? 3rd row down. Early stage. I've had the same to a tee problem at early stages of growth.
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X