Aurora Indica, is it harvest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Aurora Indica, is it harvest time

I did my daily check and water change today and noticed that one of the top leaves is yellowing, it's just one. I know part of the plant fell but I can't really do anything about it. It is week 8 or 9 of flower.

Does anyone have personal experience with this strains tricomes (they are glassy still)

Do I need to harvest even if not ideal?

Hello Formernuke so the plant fell over is that the injured branch? It's a indica I like this strain and grown it myself and always waited for amber. At the very least milky trichs. Is part of the plant broken?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Not broken the branches fell but are otherwise still healthy. That one leaf is not on one of the fallen ones.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well lucky you with heavy colas heck I was thinking you were talking broke branch. Let her go abit longer. put a stake or two tie her to it or even super crop but man don't chop this early unless you want to have ants in your pants, racy. I hate that feeling.

Iv grown Aurora indica and it was ten and a half weeks for 20% Amber.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I'm subbed in and watching. I just got my latest seeds from Amsterdam. Same as well. Heard good thing so I orders some for myself. All my tents are full. So it will be my...next..next..next grow. But it will grow. Looks beautiful that tent you got growing there.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X