No announcement yet.

The Social Corner: Busy These Days?a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stumbled over some pictures of a residental area in Hong Kong. Tin Shui Wai. Amazed and got on google. Apparently this area is 4.2km2 (1.7sqmi) and has a population of 292.000. That makes a population density of 75,880/sq mi.

Love those kind of fact and to discover shit like this. This planet is fun.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      An I thought 232 people within a small 4mile area was a crowd

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too

I love busy days. As for me, I worked from home, done some washing, finished my school project even without having to use https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/pro-papers . Decided to start the painting prep in the spare bedroom, got as far as taking the curtain tie back hooks off the wall then the blind wouldn't come down easily and I thought 'sod it, I'll deal with it tomorrow...'
    Last edited by RoccoP; 02-22-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Life has been pretty quiet here for the last past several months. You know the Covid thing... Full of restrictions by our government, curfew by night and so forth. So spending most of my time sitting in front of my screen, doing groceries with the wife, the news channel is always on and i"m not sure it's a good thing.

A few time a week I chat with my amigas and amigos from the Yucatan by Facetime to hear some news from them. First time in a long time I'm spending my winter here because of ..... well you know why..!
      I seldom see the kids because of this shit. So I'm looking forward it will end soon.

Oh yes, first time this year I stay home during moose season with my boys, too long of a story to explain here. But sure miss my hunting cabin and my lake where I find peace and beauty.

I i thought of sharing a few pics of my northern refuge. Last year mr. Bullwinkle pass in front of my son's hunting camera, he survive the season.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Ya gotta love GWE: a community of soulful folks sharing their stories and knowledge towards a righteous endeavor!

Twelve degrees outside this morning, no bragging rights compared to the Great White North, but cold enough to shut things down around here. Our 2/3 acre hosts a small fruit orchard and a large veggie garden, compost bins, five cords of firewood and a house big enough for the Saintly Spouse and I to stay out of each other's way when necessary. My domain, the basement, is a workshop partitioned into areas for fishing gear, surfboards, and a roomy grow room.

When we moved here from southern CA I thought the frigid winters would be daunting and I was surprised to find that I enjoyed having some "hibernation" every year, time set aside for reading and reflection. A snowy afternoon with a roaring fire, good book, glass of late harvest zinfandel and a bowl of home grown herb is a blessing in these chaotic times.

Paz y Amor brothers and sisters,

-Grouchy
        My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
        I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
        Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X