weird spotting/discolouration of leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! weird spotting/discolouration of leaves

the leaves of the plant have taken on weird discolouration focused primarily in the center of the leaves, its worse at the bottom part of the plant but its been happening for about a month now and its spreading further up the tree.

new shoots are fine. the plant went through severe heat wave, hence curling at end of leaves.

the tree sits in a regular soil, regular pot in the backyard, the last time i checked the pH it was within regular parameters.

gorb i think you have bugs. I'v had thrips during my first grow, not bad mind you, but they did leave similar markings on the leaves. Worse for you cause its possible you have spider mites. I think i can see a web in first pic from top left branch, down the main stem to the middle bud. Can you get a closer look at what the little black spots are on the leaves in first pic. I can see some other pest damage with the holes in the leaves. Check out the website.. Click on Plant Problems- Spots Or Markings- And look up spider mites.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X