Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing aroma

Hi GWE Community,
    One thing I didn't anticipate when I started this journey back in January was the amazing variety of aromas my Northern Lights Auto would produce. Sure I expected some smells but that's what the carbon filter is for right? What I'm talking about is the smell when you open up the tent and stick your head right in. I have smelled mint, lemon, citrus, spice and this morning wham I was back in 1975! It was the smell of Lebanse Gold. Did you ever get any of that in your youth? Very occasionally I got a deal with part of the Gold stamp that was, alledgedly, put on by the Lebanese government. A real prize. Amazing gear with a beautiful aroma
    Stay safe everybody

Originally posted by NorthEuropeanGuy View Post
    Hi GWE Community,
    One thing I didn't anticipate when I started this journey back in January was the amazing variety of aromas my Northern Lights Auto would produce. Sure I expected some smells but that's what the carbon filter is for right? What I'm talking about is the smell when you open up the tent and stick your head right in. I have smelled mint, lemon, citrus, spice and this morning wham I was back in 1975! It was the smell of Lebanse Gold. Did you ever get any of that in your youth? Very occasionally I got a deal with part of the Gold stamp that was, alledgedly, put on by the Lebanese government. A real prize. Amazing gear with a beautiful aroma
    Stay safe everybody

Hey!

I do remember the gold stamp! We used to get alot of that up here in the early 90s!

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Kinda makes me wish I had my NL in a separate tent, since all I can smell are my skunky Amnesias right now. But I do know what you're talking about!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X