Name:	9B0A09D0-3248-44F5-BE10-4CA55BCE9EFD.jpeg
Views:	225
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	389347

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not about their pants, it's about their politics. I'm not a fan of gun control or teaming up with Michael Bloomberg.

Oh shit. Oh hell no!!!!! Don't tell me there are pedigrees to weed. I've spent 40 of my 53yrs studying pedigrees & I just CAN'T anymore!!! It consumes my life.... my everything!!! I still have 1/2 ream of blank 10 gen pedigree forms from my dog breeding days. Noooooo.....

Comment

No cannabis pedigrees I'm aware of, unless all hybrids could be considered "pedigree"...but that's really only a domesticated animal thing_ like for dogs and cats in my dictionary. I don't really like to put anything into a specific category genetically, just grow, tend, harvest cure and enjoy! Speaking of which....I think I hear the "dinner bell" ringing!
      And just to confirm, I haven't bought a pair of Levi's or Wrangler's....I tend to need something that will get more milage under adverse conditions...like CarHarts.
      They last and last. Maybe a little hemp wouldn't hurt them either, stronger than cotton, softer than canvass.
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve got a pair with the flannel lining.... it’s like wearing pajamas

The flannel ones are great for warmth and comfort_especially after you've worn and washed them for a year or two!
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha. Exactly !

So true, The older I get the more I like my cloth well worn! Time to try out my new B-Day present that just came in the mail yesterday_ the green light is saying its charged_ so I'm planning to do the same to myself! I hope it works as good as it looks_ its a "Dr. Dabber"...never heard of one but its suppose to do flower and concentrates. I'm trying some bubble hash tonight! Its kinda like an electric bong...hmmm....time will tell.
      ....wish I could share...social distancing s**ks!

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Birthday.... the beauty of saving old clothes... they eventually fit again and are already SOFT

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X