6 blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 blades

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170107_082327.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.88 MB ID:	38889 off an night queen.
    Last edited by Jibblerjoe; 01-07-2017, 09:41 AM.

She's cute!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1082.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	38978 And I'll raise you four!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Alas if it were only so!
        Today is the end of the fourth week of bloom. eleventh week over all, and while I was feeding the babies today, I looked to see if any of the '10 fingers' were left. Well, I could not find any more, either the plant grew out of the anomaly, or they dropped off, or it was the last plant that showed late male parts (DAMN those flashers!!).
        The good news is while I was 'elbow deep' in the foliage looking, I noticed a developing smell of a stinky member of the weasel family (no intentional dis respect to our noted member weasel! lol)

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwww, I love when they have that little leaflet pointing straight up like that! A White Rhino I grew made those the whole grow. I thought it was so cute

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was afraid that She was flipping me off! LOL!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X