Cannabis Cultivation Podcast Especially for Living / Super Soil Growers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis Cultivation Podcast Especially for Living / Super Soil Growers

Here is something of interest to those of us who are growing in super soils / living soils. It is the Cannabis Cultivation and Science Podcast episode 61. Here is the link: https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/ca...ast-episode-61.

Fellow Cannabis cultivators and especially those of us who use Iiving or super soils this is a great podcast. For non-living / super soil growers there is good information information for you as well. When I found out about it I downloaded all episodes until the most current one. That was about 6 - 9 months ago. It provides you with a lot of good science and sometimes inside industry information.

This episode starts off a little slow but if you keep listening through you will get some interesting information especially with regard to Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. Do you know what happens to Calcium when you allow your soil to dry out too much? You might be surprise. Having said that there are some very technical parts of the podcast that you will just have to wade through. I saved this podcast to my podcast app to listen to again. I believe that I will learn something new every time I listen to it as some of the information was over my head but other information was useful and helpful.
    5' x 5' Gorilla Grow Tent (flower) AC Infinity Cloudline T8, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller
    3' x 3'Gorilla Grow Tent (veg) AC Infinity Cloudline S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller

Two 2' T-5 fixtures with 4 tubes each for veg
    Two Electric Sky 300 V2 Wideband LED grow lights for flower

Water only / Super soil from KIS Organics

Current favorites: Aurora Indica, Nebula CBD, Northern Light, Pure Power Plant

Thanks for posting this! I'm new to growing and excited to check this podcast out.

Comment

• Organic357
      Organic357 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are very welcome. Like almost any podcast some episodes are better and more applicable to your situation. Glad to have you in this forum. I have been following it for years but only signed up when we got medical with cultivation privileges in my state.

Yeah ,thanks 357, nice of you.
    Everyone's soil an the way they grow are different, but that's good information for lots of people.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X