Browning in unspecific areas and leaves looking like bird wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning in unspecific areas and leaves looking like bird wings

So, earlier on Wednesday, I made the stupid mistake of putting my baby girl in the scorching hot sun. Luckily though, I wasn’t stupid enough to not check on her after 20 minutes. When I did, she was all curled up due to heat stress, I proceeded to water her with some rain water and she improved, however I can’t tell if she’s been deteriorating since or she’s improving. I’m really really anxious since this is the only plant I have with me and my other seeds are 2 hours away from me and currently unretrievable cause of COVID-19. I really really don’t want her to die, this isn’t my first grow but it’s the first time this is happening, looking back at pictures of my other 2 week old grows are making me even more anxious... any help would be kindly appreciated thanks in advance

P.S she’s an Early Skunk Fem from seedsman. Planted her in soil from the start.

the SECOND 2 pics were taken on Wednesday, right after I saved her from the scorching sun and watered her, the FIRST 2 were taken on Thursday, the following 3 on Friday. The last 2 were to ask if the new growth tip looked burnt and what can be done about it if it is? Thanks for your help and feedback guys.
    Post with 1 views. Browning in unspecific areas and leaves looking like bird wings

Are you related in someway to Ergishehu12?

Comment

Whats burned is burned it will not recover, watch for new growth.

Comment

Got a little fried but she should recover fine. Happy growing my friend.

Comment

Yes just let it grow. Do not overwater it just because it is burnt, follow your normal schedule. I would also recommend taking out those dried leaves from the top of your soil to avoid mold or something like that from growing as it decomposes.

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Good eye!! Yep- that's a surefire way to get mold.

She's gonna do fine,
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by starramus View Post
            Are you related in someway to Ergishehu12?
            Lol not in any way that I can think of... what on Earth are you smoking lol is whatever you’re smoking even from Earth? I gotta get me some of that... lol Ergishehu 1-11... cracked me up real good son.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
              Whats burned is burned it will not recover, watch for new growth.
              Noted, thanks a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Texasbob View Post
                Got a little fried but she should recover fine. Happy growing my friend.
                Got it... thanks a lot for your time

Comment

Originally posted by quietlybinary View Post
                  Yes just let it grow. Do not overwater it just because it is burnt, follow your normal schedule. I would also recommend taking out those dried leaves from the top of your soil to avoid mold or something like that from growing as it decomposes.
                  Alrighty I removed all the dried leaves as soon as I saw this.. thanks for your time and advice
                  Last edited by GreenFingers96; 03-27-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys, will keep you updated after about a week this was my grow at 2 weeks of age from around 2-3 years back. Blue Cheese and Gorilla Glue XL (both autos).. got anxious cause I compared them to the current grow lol
                    Post with 1 views. Old Grow

Comment

Just an update, for future references for others. Thanks Rwise, Texasbob, quietlybinary, JDU and D.A.A.S.69 for your kind words and help. She seems to have recovered, new growth started around 4/4. Safe to say that the problem was the grow medium, since it stopped getting worse when I changed it. Nute burn. New medium is top soil with river sand, I'll probably start adding nutes in a few weeks.
                      Post with 1 views. Hshfkejxildwbc

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Recovered? Is that a new photo of it?

• GreenFingers96
                        GreenFingers96 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes those are pictures* of her, click the link and you ll see the 2nd pic that I took of her about 15 -20 hours back. She was stunted for a good 10 days or so till Saturday

UPDATE: She’s doing well now thanks again guys.

Comment

She looks much happier now!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X