Soil for cannabis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil for cannabis

Hello friends, i start to grow my first Cannabis plants. Now my plants are în seedling stage and i want to transfer them în bigger pots and change the soil. Someone told me that i can use bonsai soil that contains peat, clay, volcanic rock, lime and fertilizer. Do you think it's a good ideea? What do you recommend me? Thank you!

MJane will grow in any decent soil, but if your in the USA, I'd suggest if you want a decent harvest, for your first grow to use something like FFOF, Or FFHF, it will hold them for a couple of weeks before you have to add nutrients.
    Or you could buy some all you need is water soil, something like KindSoil, super easy to use, grows beautiful plants, an tastes great.
    Your soil might work fine, idk, but if it was my first grow, I'd use something that's been proven.
    GoodLuck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Hi user420...welcome aboard. I grow in soil. Started off after finding this place, reading the tutorials on the GWE and asking questions in this forum. For my first grow I used FoxFarm Ocean Forest blend soil and didn't add any nutes at all, except for molasses during flower. I am still enjoying that harvest. Are you growing indoors or out?
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I'm a fan of FFoF and FFHF also. They've never done me wrong.
        Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X