No announcement yet.

Crowded Tent. What should I do? HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Crowded Tent. What should I do? HELP!!

This is my 1st grow so please be easy on me. Pictured are my 3 girls in the tent I currently have. They are getting out of hand and I am not sure what I should do???

I also need advise on when I should start to flower them. They are on week 7 now and I feel that is getting excessive for the veg stage

Please let me know if you need more info

Strain: Creme, Indica

Soil: "PNW Own" is the brand https://www.lowes.com/pd/1-5-CF-PNW-...oil/1001460188 | I have a feeling this isnt the type of soil I wanted to use.

Light: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...9474c452605b84

Nutes: http://amzn.to/2CErUZI & https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydro...n%2C216&sr=1-4 | I have been following the instructions for Intense vegetative growth, about a gallon of food split between the 3 plants and I watered with PH balanced water every other feeding. Feed every 2 or 3 days.

They are in Fabric 5-Gallon pots.
    Attached Files

How is your weather? If your strain is Indica Cream says 50 to 55 days flowering time. If you can get them outdoors now you might make it. Cannabis can't tell Spring from Autumn. Do you have some photos? Lots of variables here. https://www.kannabia.com/en/kannabia/indica-cream

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      it would keep them from possibly freezing. they'd get plenty of light outside for flowering during the day. Since we are near equinox that is a12/12 light cycle.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      i see you've added pics now. i think you could get by moving one outdoors during the day. as EVERYONE has suggested switch to 12/12 for the 2 remaining in the tent.

• Slipp3ryFist
      Slipp3ryFist commented
      Editing a comment
      starramus That is what I want thinking. I want to move one outside for funzies

Flip them now to 12/12
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Slipp3ryFist
      Slipp3ryFist commented
      Editing a comment
      Why though?

I also feel I should mention these were from random bag seeds that I got super lucky with and got 3 females.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      If you wait they will get larger so flip them to 12/12 LST and tie them branches down

• Slipp3ryFist
      Slipp3ryFist commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying I shouldnt let them veg any more?

Morning, what size tent have you got there? You could have already switched to 12-12, you can expect them to get 2-3times larger than they are now.
    If you can, next time try to take pictures in natural light, that helps alot.
    Dont know nothin bout your soil or your light, but your plants look fine to me.
    If they were mine, I'd be trying like hell, to keep them trained short, cause they fix in to get tall.
    You doing good ,ain't nobody on here gonna get mean, at you, we all just trying to help, if we can.
    GoodLuck with them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

What SoOrbudgal said, and do a bit more defoliation, see if you can knock that bushiness back some. Plants look beautiful, you should be proud.

Comment

I am always scared of doing too much defoliation. If anyone has tips on that as well that would be much appreciated!

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Check out GWE

Yes no way to put those outdoors at all right now in Oregon. You can do this don't get worked up it's just the unknown your dealing with we can help but don't get discouraged. Longer you veg the bushier and bigger they will get. You can even remove branches to help you with maintenance have only 4-6 main colas on each plant. Man you've got a good start hang in there.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Slipp3ryFist
        Slipp3ryFist commented
        Editing a comment
        Super good to hear I have a good start. Like I said this is my 1st grow ever so I am babying these things. This has been one of the funnest experiences.

• Slipp3ryFist
        Slipp3ryFist commented
        Editing a comment
        Also switching to flowering means time to change up the nute ratio huh?

Pictures w/o the LEDs
      Attached Files

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        After you switch, you gonna really see them grow, just do your best to keep them from getting to close to your light.
        You normally see um start flowering in sometimes less than a week, most always within 2weeks, that's when they start stretching.

SoOrbudgal Are you on OR? Would moving one of the outside during the day and then flowering the other two be a bad idea? Weather should be getting better soon

Comment

HAHAHA Might be a bad move to put one outside this week......
        Attached Files

Comment

• Slipp3ryFist
          Slipp3ryFist commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh come on, It's only a little rain LOL

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Foggettt about it! You're working against Murphy's law. You got a nice south facing window?

• Slipp3ryFist
          Slipp3ryFist commented
          Editing a comment
          No but I do have a green house lol but I dont think that would be much better....

Just over one week into the lightcylce change and these thing are growing like crazy! Wanted to update y'all

Are these buds forming ?!

This is so cool!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Howdy from Roseburg. Yep that's a sign of preflower few more days they will be showing more hairs. Really nice job with the LST training those should do good and the branches really starts to stiffing quickly so careful pulling them down further but do it if you can as they grow upwards. I got outdoor greenhouse unheated hence nothing going in there till we get 50 f night temps.
          I got a bit of work done in there filling my containers got them all lined up and ready for transplanting the clones I've made over winter they are now in 1gal. in my veg tent. I love the Indica strains it's mostly what I grow. Good job with the grow

Another updat. They are looking good I think ?

Comment

More updates and a question. I have some lower leaves yellowing and wondering why that is?

Also, how do I know when these are ready for harvest?

Thanks for all the help y'all.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Like you posted on your other thread get a jewelers loupe and learn to scope the trichs and it's normal for yellowing on lower flowering close to harvest plants. Get a loupe

Question again. I have harvested the plants and they are now drying just the tent they are drying in now smells AWFUL. Is that normal? Is the the nute being sweat out or something? It is concerning

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah well i'd be concerned too because my harvest smell like heaven when i'm drying. But I love the smells of weed ( mold is a bad smell )

• Slipp3ryFist
            Slipp3ryFist commented
            Editing a comment
            It smells kinda like the grow medium, earthy and compost-ey. They didnt smell like this at first. 72 F and 54% RH. I am drying in the same tent I grew in.

• Slipp3ryFist
            Slipp3ryFist commented
            Editing a comment
            Doent smell moldy that is for sure and they smelt great after I cut them too. Something about disinfecting the tend and the combo of the weed smell. I might move then to my closet

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X