Best and Worst buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best and Worst buys

Hi everyone. New grower. Wondering what everyone’s Best Buy was and also worst purchases have been. Maybe you put off buying something and when you did pull the trigger it made all the difference. Maybe you bought something then later wish they had a refund policy. Right a list of your equipment. Maybe inspire some people and also maybe save some people some cash also.
    my current setup 2 cheap LED’s for vegetative and a 600w hps for flowering. I’m in a 4x4x7 tent. Have a 6 inch inline fan connected to light reflector. With a 4 inch carbon filter and fan exhaust. 2 medium fans inside tent. I have a cheapish ph digital meter for my hydro plants. Also have a ph meter for my soil. Don’t know if I trust it. It’s saying I have almost 8ph but my water is just under 7. Bought a self watering pump from amazon to run as a top feed my hydro. Ran for 2 days and pump seized. Don’t recommend aihihome automatic watering system. Also bought a lux meter then realized it doesn’t work with my LED’s. Might actually see some use once I break out the hps light. Have to say my best purchase i feel is the tent. Was trying to grow in a cold basement just wasn’t working for me. It’s a Minerva. Pretty decent quality. I wasn’t exactly gentle putting it together but it didn’t rip. Has a couple light leaks. Wouldn’t recommend in a room with windows. Anyways let’s hear some of your best and worst buys.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X