Leaves turning yellow but no cloudy trichomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves turning yellow but no cloudy trichomes

Hi GWE community, my Northern Lights Auto is at day 80 and it’s 7th week of flower. Autumn has arrived in the tent, lots of yellow and purple leaves. Looks real pretty. I am using a jewellers loupe to look at the trichomes but they still look clear to me. What do you guys and girls think?

I think i'd take 50% of all large fan leaf off and take a good look at the stalks I believe it needs air under canopy. I don't know what light you use so can't say nothing about that. It's needed a haircut for blocking light to branches. That's my view of it. Good Luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      NorthEuropeanGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice SoOrbudgal. As this is my first grow I have not really done anything to her so far but I will do some pruning today. PS My light is a Mars Hydro TS 600
      Last edited by NorthEuropeanGuy; 03-25-2020, 04:36 AM.

Agreed. That's pretty crowded. I would thin it out and let it keep going. You don't want clear trichs.
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice Gluteous. I'll get in there today and do some thinning

Looking good !! The leaves are not what you want. The flower is going to suck up all the green. The more you wait the more your weight. (3 more weeks)
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice Eliot. I'll get in there today and do some thinning

I agree with giving her a good trim of the extremely yellow leaves and a lot of the already cannibalized ones give her some air between those tops. I usually look for the amber trichomes to start coming, I like about 10% of them to start going amber before I harvest. Easier for me to look for that then checking for cloudy trichs

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice 403grower. I'll get in there today and do some thinning. Good point about the amber trichomes. A lot easier to spot than cloudy ones

NorthEuropeanGuy you have a nice light. You will do fine, ask more questions if you need the answers we all learn from eachother
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal, there are so many lights out there and so much advice it’s great to get an experienced growers opinion on the light you have chosen

Before and after her haircut Look OK?

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea looks great. Needed that trim forsure

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey now she's looking like a fat little auto now She is dense so you want to look between the bud sections daily in case she get mold because she is dense. Keep her well ventilated and good job !

Much better. Nice looking plant.

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      Editing a comment
      Thanks smoorman, it’s great to get your feedback. To be honest I will be a bit sad when I have to chop her down

Play her some reggae for a better funeral

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      ya mon

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X