Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back from the Yucatan !!! Did I missed anything ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from the Yucatan !!! Did I missed anything ?

Guess what I learned that in Mexico they "decriminalized" the possession of small amounts of "cannabis".... Even for us gringos well I guessed.

I can't start my crop because I can go and get my organic soil, the shop is closed. I understand !!

Stay safe my grower friends

Cheers,

FarmBuck

On a note I tried some outdoor growing but I failed on several occasions... Could it be it's too hot to sprout ?
    But the beauty I've got some Yucatan landrace strain lollll Smooth high not as potent as an hybrid but quite pleasant and it last long. I call it the Yucatan Gold lolll.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-23-2020, 04:51 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I've missed your beautiful pics farmbuck - good to hear you.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed!
      & I can't wait to see those Yucatan Gold grow!! & If you get (or have) any seeds to share I'm up for a trade!

Welcome back glad to see your safe..

Comment

Welcome back! And are you going to make seed from the YG? If you do and would share a few, I would luv to get another landrace!

Comment

Breed for seed for the seeds we need! It will be worth your while in trading material, I promise. Korn
        If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Welcome back did you see " the horse with no name? "
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

How's is everyone coping ?
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

It was not easy to get home, luckily we had our mask. Now I am in quarantine for 14 days and I can't start a crop until the store open. Not sure if the few beans will survive in my grow room. Time will tell. Seems this strain is a bit finicky to grow outdoor. Well in the direct heat and sun anyway. I manage to bring only 5 beans cuz we all know it's not prudent to bring this via immigration. I took a risk and now I'm thinking about it, it was a dumb risk, first time and last time. I tried at my place in the Yucatan over 10 beans and all of them died. Oh well trial and errors.

Stay safe and Cheers,

FarmBuck
              Full auto grow

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                If you do the seed thing again - just mail em to yourself before you leave.

• Korn
                Korn commented
                Editing a comment
                Great advice Canuck147.

Yucatan Gold RIP lolll
              Full auto grow

Comment

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
                Guess what I learned that in Mexico they "decriminalized" the possession of small amounts of "cannabis".... Even for us gringos well I guessed.

I can't start my crop because I can go and get my organic soil, the shop is closed. I understand !!

Stay safe my grower friends

Cheers,

FarmBuck

On a note I tried some outdoor growing but I failed on several occasions... Could it be it's too hot to sprout ?
                But the beauty I've got some Yucatan landrace strain lollll Smooth high not as potent as an hybrid but quite pleasant and it last long. I call it the Yucatan Gold lolll.
                Scary shit traveling at this time. About ten days ago my sister asked me about a cruise she had bought tickets for, and i told her to give them to someone she doesn';t like.

Last edited by starramus; 03-25-2020, 04:56 PM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lmao in at least 10 characters!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X