Couple days before 12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple days before 12/12

I have done about 3 stages of defoliation on my white widow in the last week. I’m hoping to put it into 12/12 light schedule this week. How does it look? What does it need? Don’t be afraid to be critical. I can take the criticism.

I think it looks great.

Comment

Referencing size next to your hand this looks like a plant way too small to send into flower. Can we get a pic of the whole tent?

Comment

I say go for it Rookie. Now no peeking when lights are off. She's gonna be fine, I talk to my plants before lights just go out tell them to behave and are loved. Now don't start the Bloom feeds until you see white center or yellow where the top bud colas are. Just water and feed normal what your doing. Allow it to dry well between watering/feeds. I won't be critical but I will give you my honest effort of help. We all make mistakes every single grower does treat it like learning just keep notes.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Sorry none of the whole tent. It’s about 20 inches across from tip tips of plants across and 17 weeks old. The middle of the plant is shorter then the outsides. Hoping some lst will help with that. Wondering if the middle is too compacted and should be thinned some morr

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Those centers will stretch up in flower you could remove the week stems heck she's 3months along if she's 17wks from seed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X