• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those seeds look great!

Comment

• Corogold
      Corogold commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea mate so far promising for them but its time will tell cause ive now kinda put a potential hermie trait in there lineage . To my research it could of effected the way it grows but i know in next 9wks or so

I think im going to call them pinnaple squash ahaha but if it works in theory instead of buying and ordering seeds for 12doller each i have enough to just go do a guerrilla grow chuck 40 or in ground and 8 to 10weeks later harvest even if i get 1oz a plant average ive found so far pinnaple ex is leading in yeild and still nice bud scent quality smoke . And speed
    IO'D

Comment

• Daskahn
      Daskahn commented
      Editing a comment
      If you wish to stabilize the genes(get rid of hermi trait) just look for a male plant and keep it when you breed a male to female it should stabilize the genes.. I’m not sure how many times it has to happen though

Look like a lot of healthy seeds.. you are a true artist..
    map those seeds are Pineapple Express x Pineapple Express? Wish I could be your neighbor mate.. would love that experiment

Comment

• Corogold
      Corogold commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daskahn i offered them some on harvest they kindly denied but with a laugh and smile ahaaha

• Daskahn
      Daskahn commented
      Editing a comment
      If we were neighbors we could share.. or have like a communal garden lol

Your grow is stunning! Massive and very pretty plants! Much respect!
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

nice corogold, my goal is 2 oz per auto. I have 2 growing indoors right now, they are 10 days old, in 3 gal pots.

Comment

Theyre lookn good mate my outdoor autos atmo from the seeds i made pinnapple expresse autoflowers are 13days old and half that size but its cold in nz south island and were in autumn so its understandatable youred are lookm good
        IO'D

Comment

what's up Corogold. my girls are 15 day old today. the northern lights is really growing fast, while the gelao og, is short and bushy. only given them straight water, so far. going to give 1/4 strength nutes next water, and see how they react. also, started some LST today. I have never done it before, so i'll live and learn, lol.

Comment

Awesome going john1963
            IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X