Strange growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange growth

Hey now, I'm starting week 9 on Tut and Kush 18. Most of the lower flowers have new growth like the picture. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks for the help.

Yikes it looks like it's starting to reveg!

Comment

The only information I found on the two strains say 9 weeks. I've been trying to find out more about them, but haven't had any luck. The main flower looks about ready, but everything below started new growth. The first one is already filled in, from when I first noticed it.

Comment

It's going back to vegetative growth.

Comment

Should I cut my losses and harvest, or wait until it fills in.

Comment

Do you have light leaks? I had a single red led cause this on an indoor grow. They need their uninterrupted sleep time.

Comment

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              That's why I count on timers and never try to control the light schedule any other way like manually turning lights on and off..

Yes it was a light leak, at 2:30am I found it on my timer. I topped each plant and got a new timer. I'll see what they will do, hopefully they will switch back.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope cut your losses start new. If and if she goes back she'll be full of seeds and take months to get back. I would do over and get fem. seed correct the lighting issue.

Thanks for the insight. I have my next crop in week 5, so I have a little time before for the 12/12 room. Yes I went with fem seeds this time. Just starting indoor growing, so I have a lot to learn.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X