Cookies Kush weird growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Cookies Kush weird growth?

I planted this Cookies Kush the same time I planted my Pineapple Chunk. They’ve both been given pH balanced water (like the rest of my plants)

The CK and PC were started a week later than my two other plants.
    They have all had the same amount of light.

Any idea what’s wrong? Or is it just a dud seed doomed to fail?

All growing in Canna Terra Professional.
    Last edited by FourPeice; 03-21-2020, 12:09 AM.

Uh, what's the problem????
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• FourPeice
      FourPeice commented
      Editing a comment
      The growth in the first three pictures. It’s stretching, growing slow has 7 leaflets on one fan leaf and 4 on the other..

FourPeice I sometimes get weird, anomalous leaves when the plant is very young, but they generally straighten out as the veg stage takes off. If it's getting the same amount of light as the others, it may have a lot of Sativa genetics in it; or, it may need more light. However, if you look at pictures of Sativas during the early veg stage, they look like that.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

alltatup Thank you, I’ll just leave it be and monitor. Appreciate it 🤘🏻

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Are they fem. seeds?

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep us updated!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X