Growtent setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growtent setups

Hi everyone, I'm a novice grower. I had 3 successful grows so far (not bragging). I'm planning on going bigger right now as I have been searching for the perfect growtent setup. I'm just gona list down everything that i am planning on buying if I'm missing something or got it wrong please advise. Thankyou

Grow tent supplies:
    1. 4x8x6.7ft marzhydro grow tent.
    2. Aglex 3000w cob led.
    3. 6" ac infinity inline fan with tempreture control
    4. 6" ac infinity carbon filter.
    5. Ink bird tempreture day n night and humidity controller.
    6. Titan controls cycle timer.
    7. Co2 diy kit with solenoid
    8. Co2 day n night controller
    9. Ph tds ec meters.
    10. Ac infinity ducting
    11. Trellis netting
    12. Hanging ropes.
    13. Dust and bug mesh for duct ends
    14. Humidifier
    15. Air conditioning or dehumidifier

My previous grows were in soil. I want to experiment with hydro and see what the hype is all about might go side ways lol. Below are the things I need for top fed dwc bubbleponic diy kit system and other stuff if there are any other ways to help fight root rot mildew molds etc or if there are other stuff that I need please advise your help will go long ways. Thanks

Hydro ponics supplies:
    1. Fox farms dirty dozen with wholly mackerel duo
    2. Hydro guard
    3. 10 or 15 gal totes.
    4. 3" net pots
    5. Water pump x2
    6. Ink bird aquarium temp control
    7. 6 manifold drip
    8. Might get an aquarium water chiller or will DIY it with a water cooler.
    9. 6 plants in 1 tote box.

please let me know ifthere are stuff that I'm missing your help will be very appreciated thanks alot guys happy growing.
    Last edited by snum1082; 03-23-2020, 12:22 PM.

Welcome to the GWE forum lots of folks here do great grows in hydro, i'm not one of them LOL but hang on someone will be commenting soon. I'm soil indoor/outdoor legal state. You seem to have your plan laid out great job. You doing auto flower in the 6 chambers?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey soOrbudgal, thankyou so much . Iv been constantly looking for all the things that I need but still you never know what Iyour missing. I'm based in Pakistan and we dont have any hydro stores to go and get the supplies like the US so I'm getting all of my stuff from the US in 1 big shipping via sea cargo other wise it would be very expensive for me to get them delivered here. Iv got the feminized girl scout cookies from MSNL seeds uk got like 10 and they gave me 10 for regular ones for free. I'm planning on growin 12 at a time in 2 totes. 😁✌✌

Comment

Hi back at ya. Guess it's the price we pay for growing indoors. Here's my tent with a Girl Scout Cookie in the front with black grow bag. She's close to 3 wks into flower. The other is OG kush and Mango. I just stuck 2 more photos in there a Big Bud and a Holy Grail Kush it's going to get crowded.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nice one 👍👍

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X