Beginner update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner update

An update from your yesterday. I took everyone’s advice and did some major defoliation. I still suck at pictures. Hopefully that will improve along with my green thumb. I’m also wondering what people do with their light schedule going to flowering. Reduce light time by 20 minutes a day until under 12 hrs? Any other advice will be welcomed.

Well she's got her first haircut and you can flip to 12/12 anytime. In a short time maybe 7-10days at most by the looks of her she will show you little preflower on top of bud sites. She is really green if she were mine i'd hold off any food for now just give her good ph water when she's dry. What are you going to feed again? She's looks like she's going to get big say again what strain?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have been using a marine phytoplankton with advanced nutrients 3 part fertilizer. The one with the gorilla on it. Good thinking on holding back on the fertilizer until flower. I will give them the bloom series of fertilizer once they start flowering. Legend og on the small one and white widow on the bigger

Comment

I’ve even heard people just go 24-48 hrs of darkness then 12/12

I just generally flip strait to 12/12 when I’m ready.. I used to reduce by an hour each week..

Comment

I've always gone from 18 down to 12 in one change of the timer and be done with it. They don't know the difference between going down 6 hours in a night or an hour a day, I find stretching the time to change to 12, I feel like it would be 6 days that they could of been starting to flower.
          Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
          sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
          4 plants currently under 500w
          2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
          Happy growing/consuming 🥴
          Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X