First timer here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First timer here

I am doing my first grow ever from bag seeds and got 3 females! But the plants are starting to get yellow spot. I read this might be an calcium issue but I have fed CalMag and the spots keep appearing.

What can I do combat this?

Also should I make a separate thread for training questions?

Take a picture of the whole plant without the LED on take it out of tent. No just keep your questions here for now figure out what's the problem with your grow first. Give us more info on strain, soil, light and food your feeding it. We can't guess or I don't with out knowing about the grow and seeing natural photo.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Strain: Creme, Indica

Soil: "PNW Own" is the brand https://www.lowes.com/pd/1-5-CF-PNW-...oil/1001460188 | I have a feeling this isnt the type of soil I wanted to use.

Light: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...9474c452605b84

Nutes: http://amzn.to/2CErUZI & https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydro...n%2C216&sr=1-4 | I have been following the instructions for Intense vegetative growth, about a gallon of food split between the 3 plants and I watered with PH balanced water every other feeding. Feed every 2 or 3 days.

They are in Fabric 5-Gallon pots.

I have provided pictures of each plant with a letter attached and close ups of the yellow spots.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thank you so much for any help!

Comment

Ok so what I’d say is that.. when you buy premix soil.. it comes with nutes already added.. which most times arnt formulated for weed.. with that said if you adjust your nutes to compensate for the other nute ratios you should be fine
        the white spot is probably salt build up.. check your spray bottles water..

Comment

• Slipp3ryFist
          Slipp3ryFist commented
          Editing a comment
          I rarely spray them and when I do It is with filtered water

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Once they're over a few inches tall I only spray with a feed but not anymore water, just the feeding.

• Slipp3ryFist
          Slipp3ryFist commented
          Editing a comment
          When you say "spray with a feed" Do you mean you spray when you feed them or you spray them with a spray that hate nutes in it?

I use this weekly. 20 bucks a bottle and one lasts a month in a 4x4 tent
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s legal in Illinois with a medical license allows up to 5 plants I believe I never go over 4 so I’m ok

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          I try to keep my large plants, flowering for a week, down to 8 even though it's 4. Then I have 8 more the next town over about the same size going into
          flower now as well. Lots of stuff travels back and forth but it's only half hour away to her house so it's not bad. Keeps me busy with the 36 small ones I have started.
          It's quiet up here people don't bother too much in small towns, the only person that won't rat me out is me if I don't tell anyone here.
          Only problem is our prime minister he's a child being the most incompetent president in a long time.

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought he was the one who legalized it?

An update on the girl. Tell me what you think 2 days later? Should I worry about those spots?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X