New seed bank/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New seed bank/s

The question here is how long do you wait to order from a new place if they have something you want? Lets also say the seed may be hard to find landrace genetics.
    Yes I have found a new seed bank that at this time has only a few strains of landrace genetics. I have been communicating with them, and get good replies. Web site is still being built so it does need some updates/changes, that should happen with a bit of time. I did make suggestions.

Depends on if you are a gambler and how much time ya got. If it’s who I think it is, I’d choose the strain of landrace you want the most, send him the $50 for the 20 seeds as a test and see what happens from there. I’ll assume some of your risk by splitting the costs of the order. Once you get the seeds, you can do your magic and share a few seeds that you produced with me at a future date. How does that sound? At this stage in the game of life I say nothing ventured nothing gained. Korn
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      The loss of fiddy bucks would not be a tragedy I could not walk away from. And yes I am talking about the seed bank I have shared with a couple of folks here that I knew would be interested whether or not they purchase.

You pick the strain you wanna work with. I know it’s hard to decide based on the descriptions and photos supplied. That being said I’m leaning towards the Tanzania strains but it’s really a crap shoot. Maybe he will make you a sampler offering of say 4 seeds of each of 5 varieties or something along that line if you want more diversity. Just some ideas I’m sharing.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      You have mail

tychomonolyth Tell me why you think you need more info than my shipping address in order for us to do business?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X