Leaves changing colors, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves changing colors, HELP!

It has been a while since I have grown. The above is what I currently have going on. I thought it was heat or light so I reduced the LED's to use only one. Temp is running at about 75 and Humidity about the same. Can anyone look at the pictures and please tell me what is going on here? The outside of the new leaves are brighter than the rest.

I am running soil with Fox Farm nutrients. For some reason, maybe due to humidity I am only having to water about once a week.

Welcome to GWE
    First we need pics in natural light, we cant see the damage., I grabbed this from another post
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      The most helpful pictures I have in my phone

Thanks. Sadly, where they are that is the best picture I can get.

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Shut your LEDs and take pics with flash or even flashlight

Do you see any matches in the chart/s?

Comment

Kind of looks like a Potassium, Zinc or Sulfur def........ It is very hard to tell.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Crackavelli ya know the first thing we say here is to flush to runoff allow soil to dry out abit. My plants I've got in plastic and fabric pots and don't dry out till 4 days sometimes 5. Please help us with what light, soil mix , strain how old. We like to know the setup. Good Luck

I am using fabric pots 3gal, Grow tent, fox farm soil, 2 vipraspec 300w LED lights (reduced down to one light because I was afraid this was light burn) and Fox Farm big bloom currently. The plants are Blue Dream feminized and they are going in to their 3rd week veg.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        NOOO why are you using big bloom in veg?

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        It encourages root growth.

Just going off of the Fox Farm chart. It is what I have done all my earlier grows.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X