No announcement yet.

Grow diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mate i take a look struggling to decide which led to buy looking at sf2000 mars 2000 vipraspectra p2000 or a bava 480 i like the bava but any input would help mate thanks

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Ive not used any of those myself but I have a busdy who grow some good looking planrs with his mars hydro light.. I think its a sf2000 or 3000.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      vipraspectra is not backing their warranty well, and are having failures. Maybe SoOrbudgal will give her thoughts here! I have a Mars and I am happy with it.

Thanks mate

Comment

Cleaned out the mess the Pigs made. Busted a carbonfilter and had pellets everywhere. Tore out all wallmounts and destryes the walls, fans where ripped appart too. Setup a miniature grow lab. Got a 50w 4000K led I will use for now. Some fans, a humidifier and some other stuff. I will not grow weed Im sorry to say. I cant risk the freedom of my girl. She might have to do time already and thats a nightmare.

I will grow kitchen herbs and fun stuff. Start my clones and seedlings from kitchen plants and so on. Atleast I have something to water

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for you, what assholes.

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought Sweden was a more forward thinking country than that. Unbelievable 🤬 keep your chin up, and best wishes to your girl

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Thanks

lalaland I wish, things are moving very slow here with narcotic politics. We have the highest mortality rate in all of europe of overdoses for one thing. Its illegal to even have substances in your body and they bust people for urine test just for looking high.

It surprises me they left you the grow equipment, before we went legal they would have taken it as evidence here! And growing carried heavier fines/time than possession.
      Growing herbs can be rewarding, nothing beats freshly picked herbs over dried out old shit that who knows when it came off the plant!
      Get your herbs growing then let someone turn you in for growing again, then maybe its harassment. Bad idea,
      Have a wooded area near you, check out "freakshow", plant in the spring harvest in the fall, and dont peak between. Take a camera for pics of birds etc., and a nice excuse for being there. Getting caught with a camera is way better than a gun.

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        They took almost everything. This is a old construction led and they left that one fan.

Fun thing is that they took my watering cans but left my scale and ph meter. Idiots =)

I thought about that strain, or maybe the frisian dew. Good points!

nice one swegrow try growing excotics like finger limes or vanilla orchid think weeds hard i tried but in uk not right conditions if u want something challenging nice to see u bounced back though mate

Comment

i decided to go with the mars fc series just trying to work out how to get it now in uk

Comment

Originally posted by growell View Post
          nice one swegrow try growing excotics like finger limes or vanilla orchid think weeds hard i tried but in uk not right conditions if u want something challenging nice to see u bounced back though mate
          Thanks man, good tips. Ill look into them Alsoi got some bonzai stuff I would like to try out. Got a couple of seed bags.

Good luck with the mars light.

Comment

thanks mate some of bonsai are really cool ecspecialy the trees let me know how u get on

Comment

Got medical marijuana, in denmark though but I live 1h away so its ok. Expensive as hell, payed about $550 for dr appointment and a month supply of thc pills (!). They are really good though, getting a perfect high from just a couple. Creative, happy and almost pain free. I do miss growing alot. That was a very big part of my live and purpose....

Comment

Hey!
                Hope overyone is doing good and that you harvest some sweet outdoor flower without any mildew! =)

Ive been absent from forum life for a while, its just frustrating to not be able to grow my own weed, since thats what I really love to do. Still waiting for a prosecution and trial date. Ive got my mind set on spending some time behind bars but hopefully I get off easy.

I ish you all the best, and I hope to be back in the game and social aspect more soon!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope the best will be that the judge looks at this like " why we wasting time here...it's just a little homegrown weed " swegrow we all look forward to seeing you and your grows in the future. Keep your chin up, stay calm

• lalaland
                  lalaland commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hope you and your girl are keeping your chins up, and not stressing out too much about something you cannot change at this point. Best of luck!
                  I know that all these stoners’ ♥️ are with you.
                  Even the really tough ones who cant say that kind of mushy shit😂

take it easy mate keep us updated got my fingers crossed for u

Comment

Thank you guys. They finally took my drivers license away, for 1 year. Might get it back then IF i agree to get tested. Who knows...

Enjoy the weekend guys! Im maintaining and staying happy so no worries! =)

I wont grow again in this country. It not worth it to lose it all.

Comment

• JohnEmad
                    JohnEmad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I almost served jail time in 1979 possession for the purpose of trafficking. So glad Canada has gone the legal route and so many other areas of the world doing the same. Who put those crazy humans in charge of things anyway?

That sucks, there are things one can do to pass those tests, IF given time to do it.

Comment

It amazes me that Sweden is that tite-assed. Are you legal just using the prescription pills?

Comment

Hey! Raising from the dead to wish you all a merry christmas!

Im being prosecuted for over 6kg of weed. They counted the stalks, stems, roots, leaves and all. Times are a bit stressful right now since my only hope is to convince the court that its not 6kg of marijuana, its like a 20th of that! Anyway, hope you all are doing good and staying safe. I miss growing and being a part of the cannabis community but that will have to wait.

Take care yall!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                        Eliot Pryor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also !! Hope that common sense prevails.

• swegrow
                        swegrow commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you Eliot. I wish you a happy holliday!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X