No announcement yet.

Grow diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoors plants are really doing well this year. The canvas pots are working great, so is my experimental home made soil mix. Its such a joy to meet them every night when I get home from work. Do some pruning and have a chat.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't have too much tender loving care.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 Right about that!

I dig seeing grows like this well done and attentive
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      I dig seeing grows like this well done and attentive
      Thank you! I do my best but still learning alot along the road. And Im loving every minute of it.

REALLY hot here! Hard work to keep grow room temp down but I manage. Plants seems to love it at 30-32C as long as I keep the humidity down. Got a dehumidifier but unfortunatly it raises the temperature some. Put it on a timer and experimenting with intervalls atm.

Dark devil outdoors are showing some cool coloration!

Click image for larger version  Name:	ddouytside2.jpg Views:	3 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	421903Click image for larger version  Name:	ddoutside1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	421904

Cream mandarine autoflowering at about 2 weeks from breaking ground, in the grow room.

Click image for larger version  Name:	cream mandarine2w.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	421905

Jack47 XL auto moved outside due to the grow room being super crowded and hot. She seems to dig it. Very thirsty, giving her 1.5-2 liters a day and she is bone dry every afternoon since I moved her outside.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	jack46xlout.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.97 MB ID:	421906Click image for larger version  Name:	jack46xlout2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	421907

Oh, I forgot. First year growing tobacco. Amazing plant! Got a bunch in pots and some outdoors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tobacco2020.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	1,005.9 KB
ID:	421923
      Last edited by swegrow; 06-27-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's just great. My uncle (long pasted) in Tennessee used to grow it lots and lots of bugs in there hot humid awful.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        That Jack47 XL is a sweet looking plant! Sativa dominant?

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState Yeah, 80% according to the internet. Jack herer x ak47 crossed with some auto genes! I almost regret moving her outside, tons of budsites and in this nordic climate I doubt she will come to her rights =)

This lady was cut down and going into the drying room today. Very quick, just over 7 weeks.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I had a photo jack herer 2yrs ago summer. She was the best of my plants that year the hugest stickiest mess of process i've had in a long time. Had to put her into the greenhouse to finish in late oct. she was just wonderful nearly a lb. got about 8 quart jars alone off her.

Thought about one thing... When agein a plant, an autoflower in particular, when do one start to count days? From the germination of the seed - putting it in a shotglas? Taproot shown? Once in the dirt? What do you guys with experience say?

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I begin to count the day they come out of the soil - then begin another count when the pistils show up - that's usually the count the seed producer gives you - as in 7 - 8 weeks of flower after the pistils show up.

I do the same nearly as Canuck147 taproot in soil i count the days first hairs i count the flower days and go a week or so longer.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks! That was what I thougt,

Comment

Jack47 XL Auto, started in growroom and now outside for bloom. What a beautiful lil lady.

Comment

I dont know if this is common knowledge but seems like a good trick up your sleeve if you got a bug problem.. Just found out.

Comment

Unknown auto, love the autumn colors

Name:	20200717_120957.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	428866

Jack47 is almost there. I really like this plant for some reason. Did not grow her with any good conditions or much thought but she still came through and got some sticky rock hard buds forming.​​​​​​

Name:	20200717_121034.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	428867Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_121029.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	428865

New babies in the growroom aswell, autos. Chemdawg, cream mandarine and a bunch of auto ultimate from dutch passion. The dark devil turned out super strong. Real kick in the head from half a joint.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I just took down my auto great white shark she went 80days from seed to harvest. I put her and her partner outdoors in fact all my autos are out doors now. I'm getting ready to run 4 photos when they get big enough.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                These autos are saving me from buying at dispensary but the strength of the smoke is still undetermined. I let them go for longer than breeder says just cause i like more relaxed. I've not smoked this well cured yet just quick dry a bud so i'm not ready yet to leave the great photo grow at all behind i'll never stop growing those.

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal I want another tent or room for photos for sure. Going for autos in the grow room for now and a mix in the back yard. I love the variation and to have alot of different plants, I also like the fast harvest from the autos and I still got tons to learn about those. Another tent would be sweet though...

Grow diary update!

Harvested 3 out of 4 outdoor autos today and hang to dry. The beautiful dark devil was crawling with aphids (in the buds and sugar leaves) but managed to was them away before hanging her to dry. Trimmed her down completely due to that.

In the grow room Ive got a 6 week old cream mandarine autu, she is short and stout anf bulking up nicely. 2x auto ultimate from my favorite seed company, dutch passion, that is just short of 2 weeks old. Together with a chemdawg autoflower from fastbuds off the same age. All are doing good.

In the incubator I got 7 more auto ultimate that will go into the grow room as soon as they grew a bit bigger and stronger. I tried to plant my seeds straight into the 3 gal pots in the grow room but for some reason 5 out of 7 did not even broke ground. Going with my old way and using the incubator since it works!

Backyard grow is crazy. Got 6 plants in canvas pots and a couple of them are closing in on 7 feet. This keeps me awake at night and Im actually thinking about cutting them all down and throw them away. Why? Because if Im unlucky and someone calls the police on me I will lose my job and my freedom for a while. Its a dilemma and it sucks and makes me very angry. But what to do? I bought a plastic bird net thats used on fruit trees and I will try to. cover up the plants with it to camoflage them. Lets see how that goes. I love them and it would really hurt to cut them down due to bullshit laws, but...

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                lots on the grow for you swegrow. Hope it goes better then planned. V Nice growing.

JohnEmad Thank you!

Spotted this years first pistills on the backyard grow!

Bagseed

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Bitchin kitchen yea for first showing summer buds

Awesome grow mate. Really enjoyed reading though it all. Very inspirational as I'm starting my first indoor grow as we speak. I might start a journal like this.
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by Jasreef View Post
                Awesome grow mate. Really enjoyed reading though it all. Very inspirational as I'm starting my first indoor grow as we speak. I might start a journal like this.
                Thank you! Im happy you got inspired! Good luck with your grow and please put together a journal. Its a good way to keep track also!

Comment

Pint size cream mandarine autoflower. Smells wonderful. Trying out a new product, GHE's Ripen. Bloom booster, heard good thing about it. Now I need to put some more fans on that thick cola to prevent mold, and time for a haircut! =)
                  Last edited by swegrow; 07-30-2020, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How big around is that cola? Is it pop can size? I'm aiming for one of those in a auto grow LOL just to know i did it at least once LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X