No announcement yet.

Grow diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full feed with nutes today. Iam nervous already about burning them.

Anyway I had a branch break a just after transplant on one of the plants. Put it in the dirt in on of our hoseplants and forgot about it. Found it today, rooted and seeking the light. Persistent and strong little thing =)

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi and you just became a new parent there LOL welcome to " kid clone "

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that one can turn out to be a real champion haha =)

My small garden is growing fine and looking healthy
    Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool video thanks and plants are looking good. That little shoot you took and rooted grow it could be a champ.

Feed with bio blom and top max (biobizz) yesterday. I can notice some yellow leaftips on a couple of plants (since a couple of days ago) , not sure if this is from to much nutrients or from being to close to the light? The one most affected are in the centre directly under the LED and its one of the tallest so Im leaning towards light (its 18" above). Im just guessing though, would love your input and suggestions. Here are some pics.
    Last edited by swegrow; 03-28-2020, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Browsed facebook marketplace when having my coffe this morning. Got lucky and found a lady who had a bunch of used but in good condition t5s 2x34w, complete with fitting and reflector etc. They are like 60" long. Picked 2 up for about 20 dollars each. Dont know what to use them for yet but that deal was to good to not go along with.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Heck those are great for starts and seedlings. And some yellowing on the leaf could be indication of light to close but here's where the grower needs to make adjustment to find out? Now my 450vipars got 2 in a 36x36x72 with my biggest in flower about 18" from center of 1 I am watching for " bleaching" of bud really closely. I change positions of plants every few days like a carousel and I've taken it off the riser. As they go into budding they pull more nutes out of leaf for buds, drains their systems. Great deal on the t-5

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you SoOrbudgal ! Always to the rescue! I figured, moving them around a bit and maybe that one was just in a bright spot or something. In a way I am like a new parent with this grow. Every minor problem I call the emergency room before thinking for my self haha

lhoiuhkhgy
      Last edited by swegrow; 03-29-2020, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Looking good! You got a nice setup swegrow . I'm a Swede with a closet grow, this diary makes me wanna start it again Subbed.

Comment

• swegrow
          swegrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! Just started out with the indoors growing. Love it! Thanks for stopping by =)

Good and healthy I think. Wish I had one more light the same as the one I got to get a better spread. Getting one more in a month or two if nothing comes up. Turned on the radiator since it was some very cold and windy days here. Got a temp at 26C and RH at 40% and the ladies seem to like it. 3/4 dose of nutes with the feed yesterday and handling it well.

Attached Files

Comment

Good and healthy for sure - looks awesome, great color. Definitely a little darker in some corners.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I might have been a bit optimistic in the amount of plants I fit into that room LOL

LOL swegrow ya I believe it's gonna get tight but....maybe a new light aaaannnd and another tent
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish I had the room haha! =) I will learn and settle for maybe 4 instead of 8 next time =)

You you have here sir is a jungle.. but one of the best kind.. I’d love that jungle..

Comment

Originally posted by Daskahn View Post
            You you have here sir is a jungle.. but one of the best kind.. I’d love that jungle..
            Me too, though I made a classic beginners mistake of underestimate the force of this plant. Wont be that crowded next grow for sure! =)

Comment

Got bored. Planted allot. All my kitchen herbs, most veggies and about 100 tobacco plants, Indoors. Now I would love the weather to change since Im out off room in my small t5 rigg and windowsills are filling up fast! =)

Also germinated about 30 ganja seeds. Alot of bagseeds, some autos and some other I had laying around. They will live outside and maybe at friends or something. Did not plan that far ahead...

Btw I better get my ass to the growstore and get some more pots this week, things are getting out of hand.
              Last edited by swegrow; 04-01-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                Red solo cups are much cheaper and you can get decent plants in them

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                @Daskhan Thanks, but I aready got like 40 of those going LOL. Need something to transplant to later on =)

Some of us are all in the same boat...running low on transplant pots. I been saving tall folgers containers using them as substitute for 1gal. LOL got 4 of those and 1 coffee mate. Drink lots of coffee nowdays LOL
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                I need to start doing that aswell! Got alot of tincans from canned tomatoes, but look a bit small

Old shirt filled with soil works just sow the one end shut it’s basically the same as the big cloth pots people use

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Absolutely can do that. Had a friend who sowed blue jean legs up. Cut them into 12" lengths sowed bottoms. Daskahn

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                But to that note cloth pots are pretty cheap on amazon.. but I like the old clothing idea because instead of throwing them away..

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats a good idea. We got alot of old rags we thought about donate to charity or just throw away.

Outdoors plants all in cups and on their way. I will try to get atleast one big plant outdoors (for the GWE challenge if nothing else ) but I have to make it stealthy. After all its a felony in my country, though our closest nabour is about half mile away you never know who might come visit.

If you have any ideas on what kind of flowers or other plants to grow beside the ganja to make it a little less obvious I would love to know! Im thinking tomatoes and sunflowers and maybe some lavendel or herbs of some kind.

Comment

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                Lavender, mint, thyme, basil and lemon balm... also anything in the mint family would do... peppermint spearmint(these are actual plants)

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                Ordered seed for all of those a couple of days ago. Great minds think alike? =)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X