Mammoth P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mammoth P

I was wondering if anyone in this forum is using Mammoth P and what your results have been. This product was recommended to me by my local grow shop in 2017 as something that would enhance my yields. The first two years I was given small free samples which took me through those grows. It is an organically derived microbial inoculant for growing plants that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield, and enhance plant health.

Last year I purchased a 250 ml bottle and it was not cheap but I figured if it increased my yields it would be a good investment. I looked back at my records this morning to see if my yields had increased since using Mammoth P. What I found is that they had declined. To be fair I have changed variables in my grows every year for the past 7 years in an effort to improve the quality and quantity of my grows.
    5' x 5' Gorilla Grow Tent (flower) AC Infinity Cloudline T8, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller
    3' x 3'Gorilla Grow Tent (veg) AC Infinity Cloudline S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller

Two 2' T-5 fixtures with 4 tubes each for veg
    Two Electric Sky 300 V2 Wideband LED grow lights for flower

Water only / Super soil from KIS Organics

Current favorites: Aurora Indica, Nebula CBD, Northern Light, Pure Power Plant

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X