Three new babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three new babies

So my first ever grow is finishing up, hopefully end of March early April. A friend is letting me borrow a 78”x78”x78” tent and a 600W HPS.

Seeds I’m using:
    1x Pineapple chunk
    2x Random bag seed

My plans for these three..

LST two of the plants and manifold the other plant

I chose to manifold the second unknown seed because it had extremely even growth from the very start, so getting an even canopy shouldn’t be such a fight. 🤞🏻

I did start the pineapple chunk a week later than the two unknown seeds but it’s doing just fine. I did start a cookies kush the same time but it seems to be very small and well behind the PC so it’s not even worth showing, going to try figure out why she’s growing so slow as she has the same amount of care as the other three.

I’m honestly thinking about leaving them in the pots they are in now for the whole grow since they are really just for personal.
    Last edited by FourPeice; 03-13-2020, 10:50 PM.

Looks great FourPeice - there are better pots out there but if that's what your going to use - they'll work.
    Show us your little runt - sometimes in the end the runt turns out to be the best of the lot - besides that- if there's a problem someone or more can help diagnose.
    Good luck growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you Canuck147

I wanna get some non-woven fabric pots asap and splurge a little for a nice LED to save a little on my power bill. Eventually I want to try a DIY dwc, dreams are big, budget is tight 😂

Heres a pic of my CK, she stretched a little too

Popped her head out of the canna terra on the 18/02

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X