Is this mold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this mold?

This is on the main cola of a plan I am planning on harvesting tomorrow morning. It looks like mold to me, but this is my first grow. Do I need to isolate her? Should I try to address the spot before or after I chop her down? It is on just this one tine spot as far as I can see. Any help or guidance is appreciated. I’ve read a fair amount about it, but not sure where to start.

It looks to be suspect, if your going to cut it down, I would go ahead and harvest, set that bud with the spot to the side,and inspect the rest of the plant very well, I would cut open a few buds as well to inspect the interior of a couple buds. Trust your gut and if things don’t look right, don’t smoke it.
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Comment

• goldcobra
      goldcobra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

I would harvest now - don't wait - if it is mold it can spread really fast in hours. I know from first hand experience.

Throw all the brown stuff away - it'll make you sick if you smoke it.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• goldcobra
      goldcobra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't get yourself down - be thankful you got this far. Every grow I expect to lose 10 - 20% of what I'm growing to pests, mold, stupid mistakes done by oneself or something else.
      Past few months I've been battling White Powdery Mold - still - just emptied my tent and wiped if down.
      Good luck with your harvest.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X