??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??

Hey everybody good day to all, so I have 1 white widow fem plant in flower now,, harvest time from now is about 6 weeks,, I have purchased a much larger tent,, can I plant more now “all auto’s” with my WW fem or should I wait until after harvest.

Your on 12/12 right now correct? If that's the case I would not do autos on 12/12 . Now if that photo was just vegging you bet I just did that with 2 autos in a tent with 3photos. But autos to get a good yield healthy grow needs at least 18hrs of light. My 2 cents.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Anything's possible with enough effort. If you have 2 tents and you're always around every 12 hours to move it you could light up the big tent with ALL of the plants in it and every 12 hours you move the photo plant back and forth to it's own empty, dark tent.

Comment

Yes is correct for 12/12, maybe easier to wait for harvest, I love the 2 tent idea and is doable 👍, I will ponder on for a little while, thanks guys

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X