Should I Harvest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Should I Harvest???

Day 57, I’ve had quite the challenge this grow.
    Everything was fine up until the auto started flowering ~3 weeks in.
    I had no fan so it got really humid and fungus gnats started to show, so i bought a fan for it, but put it in the intake hole , and that started to burn the plant.

then the plant started to get too tall, and getting burned by the viparspectra 300 i’m using, so i’ve done a last minute attempt at tying the branches down in flowering.

then i had to put in a carbon filter, but i feel like the fan and filter are way too big!! (ipower 4in 190cfm in a 2x2x4) it tosses the plant when i close it and also sounds way too loud.. also, when i shut it off, it shook the tent and the other fan dropped and snapped a branch. not too happy about that. can i just resell the fan and keep the filter or something? is that something people buy?

anyways, i’ve come this far, the buds look decent. should i chop or keep toughing it out?

As long as those white hairs are sticking straight up she is still growing. Longer you wait the more the weight.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

They don't look very bad at all to me, yellow sticky paper for them gnats, but Heck yeah, let her mature, you'll be disappointed if you harvest her early, hang in there, you'll be glad you did come harvest time, more weight an product, Flowers really swell up an get hard the last 2-3weeks.
      HappyGrowing
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X