Beginner grower needs Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner grower needs Help !

This is my very first Sativa Pot Plant started growing it way to early - Question: The main stem is growing bigger from the top down (see image) so will the plant keep growing or stop? It's only 8" tall and already flowering? Any recommendation on what to do put back into Veg state? or just let it be?

Thanks! Rookie Grower

if it were me I would just let it finish flowering and harvest it...

Comment

same here, I would let her finish.. pretty late in the grow to try and reveg but I am not the expert on that.

Comment

how old is she? was it an auto flower seed?

Comment

• MrSativaBud
          MrSativaBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Started her last Dec - first mistake, just found an old seed to see if she would grow?

At this point I agree with whats been said, if it was 5 or 6 weeks ago I would have said plant them deeper, all the way to the bottom limbs (maybe even part of them)

Comment

• MrSativaBud
          MrSativaBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks - I was thinking the same thing but should I risk the transplant at this late stage? how much longer will she flower it's been about 3 weeks so far..

For a first run.... you have got the idea ... seems like the plant may have run into obstacles along the way but, since you are now taking this to the next level, look into the Basics of growing the plant...you’ll find the yield to be many times greater and as a result much more fun. https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics This will get you started and probably a bit differently. Welcome to the forum

Comment

MrSativaBud she can be in flower for another month if the trichome development is as slow as the growth of the plant.... check out how mature trichomes will look when ready to harvest your flower
          Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

• MrSativaBud
            MrSativaBud commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Farmall ! I'll do that - Do all the Trichomes mature at the same time for each flower.

I would love to say yes....but, no. You’ll notice that the individual trichs start to get an amber color as they mature. Many of us, depending on how you like you effect, will wait until they have about 25-40% of the trichomes turn amber... that may cause a more sedative effect to most users. This may also take an extra 2-3 weeks longer to turn amber once they start.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X