New Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Setup

Been contemplating this for a while and finally pulled the trigger on a bigger tent and lights. This will definitely make it easier to grow more plants at a time. Chose a Marshydro 4x4x80 inch tent along with 2 SP250 LED lights. The draw is 245W each and they claim it is more then sufficient to flower in that space. If not I can add another light later. The tent quality is better then many in that price range. They knocked off 10% and it shipped in 5 days. Hopefully have it up and running sometime this week. Think it may be time to grow some photos again after my current crop of autos are done. Have a Stardawg auto by 420 Fastbuds, THC bomb auto & Cosmic bomb auto by Bomb Seeds in the seedling stage. When they are into flowering I will start the photos. I will post the test run of course so everyone can see how the lights perform. Wish me luck.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-11-2020, 08:10 PM.

JohnEmad congratulations !! Best of luck
    Joined September 2018 but after 1000 posts needed to reset user name. I cound’nt count that high. Farmall2 is smarter đŸ¤“

Comment

I just started using the same light in a 2X4X8 homemade closet, so far I like it.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Well damn. Christmas came early at JohnEmad 's!! Congratulations!! Are you going to run two tents now? Cant wait to see it set up. show us pics when ur done.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
        Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
        Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I plan to try two tents for a while and as time allows. 24 sq ft of grow space opens up tons of possibilities.My plan is to grow less often but more intensely. Work has been slow so why not grow. Work dictates for a few more years unfortunately.

Nice man, your gonna do great, I love Bomb Seeds, they grow some big nice plants,
        GoodLuck
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X