Not letting anything go to waste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not letting anything go to waste

So I had grown some Sativa plants a while back and ended up with plants that were about 10’ tall . I took the stocks and removed the outer bark and sanded the stocks . I then added actual leaves to the top of what will be a nice walking stick . Then encased a nice bud from another plant in clear acrylic and mounted it to the very top .
    Tell me what you think.

.... Dont tell anybody ^^ hihi

Comment

Brilliant! I would like one.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice indeed

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. Are you taking orders?

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
      Brilliant! I would like one.
      Are you???

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Huh?????

Are those real leaves embedded? That’s an instant “ do not pass go...do not collect $200.00...go directly to jail” stick in this area

i do love it though
      Joined September 2018 but after 1000 posts needed to reset user name. I cound’nt count that high. Farmall2 is smarter 🤓

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Shitty shit, Amigo. Sounds like N. Utah/S. Idaho.
        ......... There are MILES & miles of next to free land in Oregon.... You gotta pay a little to live close enough to town to work a job & you'll pay out the ASS to live in the Portland area but I digress.... back on point & to paraphrase- Come West man!!! Oregon or bust!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X