When will I see bud forming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will I see bud forming?

Hello, currently in the 2-3 week of flowering. Early/mid stage of bloom nutrients. I don’t see any flower sprouting but there is a definitive mild smell of weed/mint. Is that a good sign? When should I be expecting to see flower sprouting? Thanks! ✌️ PICTURES: https://imgur.com/aeIyDhv

Strain is Sweet & Savory (90% indica) lineage: Garlic Cookies (GMO) and Dosidos-1X. Seed expert said 60-63 days of flowering

just moved my tent onto the screened porch where it’s been much easier to control temp & humidity along with some fresher air compared to my closet. Looking to get a 1000w multi grow lamp very soon along with a larger tent but currently I have a 150w HPS lamp, 300w total (100w ea) of CFLs, and a multi spectrum 20w LED bar. Basically I’m throwing everything I currently have at it to help boost yield and growth. Everything has gone well for the most part. I’ve maintained proper temp & humidity levels throughout the stages, properly pH’ed water, a good variety of nutrients, nectar, silicon, and root grow. Medium is happy frog. Plant is 6 weeks old, standing 18” tall, 20” wide, in a 7 gal smart pot. Also collected two clones of larger branches from the lower portion of this plant that are in a cloning tray/dome with one 100w CFL
    Last edited by Mass117; 03-09-2020, 02:05 PM.

Is it an autoflower? If not what is your light schedule? I suggest pruning out some of the larger shade leaves to allow light to reach the interior of the plant. If it’s a photoperiod plant and you have cut the lights back to 12/12, then you should have started seeing small flowers with white hairs forming by now. If it’s an autoflower, buds should have started to show by week 4 from seed being planted. May need some stronger lights too but still should see some bud material by now.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks to me like anyday now you've very close.
      Like Korn said, might want to open her up a little, spread her out some an if you dont want to remove any leaves, tuck them behind them others, for extra light and breeze.

• Mass117
      Mass117 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not sure if it’s a auto flower or not but it is in the 12/12 light period. Ill try trimming/tucking the large fan leaves. Am looking to get a variable 1000w lamp soon to have more penetrative light cause the lower leaves I’ve already trimmed looked like they were lacking in receiving light cause they had a limp lifeless look to them. It might just be the lack of light in terms of why it hasn’t produced flower yet. But there is a mild weed smell. Would boosting the amount of bloom nutrient help? I’m using general hydroponics across all of my nutrients and remedies

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it will speed it up, idk, but when you see pistils you can up the pk.
      Most of the time for me anyway is pistils show up on not the top cola first but a couple below the top flower

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X