Plant with seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant with seeds

Hey everybody good day to all,, question regarding seeds, how can I get seeds without always buying from a Seedbanks,

Bag seeds or network with good people.

Comment

Make them yourself, grow one plant and hermie it (or a clone of it, the pollen should not be used on the same/mother plant), use the pollen on another plant, wait 4-8 weeks and you have seed from the cross. This will make Feminized seed. I am prepping a reg seed run now. (will have a male and females). 1 male plant and 6 different females to make 6 new hybrids. Have fun!

Comment

Morning people or afternoon depending on your location..so I crossed a Hawaiian indica male not Herm and a purple Afghan kush fem seed..but for some unusual reason they all hermed now I've done this before with great results but lately they just herm?? Thought it was the small heater so I removed it but still..the PAC was from Dina fem and the hi was from unknown about 12 years old could it be possible the male had the Herm gen.?

Comment

Anything is possible, my thought would be the Feminized seed carried the hermie gene as it was created with a hermie.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X