The best was to keep auto plants all the same hieght

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best was to keep auto plants all the same hieght

I have trouble keeping the auto plants the same height .. What the best way to keeping them all flat..

Probably the easiest is to place objects under the pots to raise or lower as needed
    Joined September 2018 but after 1000 posts needed to reset user name. I cound’nt count that high. Farmall2 is smarter 🤓

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall2 is definitely sharp, that's my favorite method as well.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That dang smarty Farmall2 that's the easiest for my old bones

• Farmall2
      Farmall2 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal. Actually, I use some old plastic flowerpots upside down and it usually good enough.... as you know, when you’ve been gardening a long time, you do accumulate loads of stuff. Come spring, I am going to pull out that old tiller and try an outdoor garden this year... gonna need some engine work but that part I can handle

Farmall2 Funny you mentioned the upside down flower pots. I put 3 4" to use as a riser in a tent outside. Placed my 3gal. grow bag with a Big Bud photo plant in there on top felt it was stable? Next morning checked tent and it had fallen off some how dirt mess in the tent but the dang plant is still alive no worse for wear. I'm running out of things for risers right now cause I got so much in my veg tent. I can't give my clones away fast enough to make room for other stuff.

Comment

I’ve saved my share of junk in the shed and we have some of those 5, 7 and 10 gallon plastic pots so even when inverted , their bases are wide enough even for the floppy grow bags and I have drilled a few holes in them to get some air on the bottom of the bag. I really don’t over water at all though, using living soil so that would wash away the good things in there
      Joined September 2018 but after 1000 posts needed to reset user name. I cound’nt count that high. Farmall2 is smarter 🤓

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X