Male or female help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Male or female help..

Hello first time growing.. Cant understant m or F didint see any eggs or white things. Maybe im wrong help me. And this plant was near another plant for 3weeks what iš The chanse if this One m that another One will be also male?

It's to soon to tell,,,Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	381762 Heres a male, lots of female pics in almost every thread
    Last edited by Rwise; 03-07-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Another One which was near.. What is The chanse that male?

Comment

Your plants are to young to tell, how long have they been on 12/12s or are they autos?
        These pics are of a Girl Scout Cookies in preflower, certainly a female!

Comment

Thanks Rwise. They are autoflowers and now 17on 7off.. Just first time growing..

Comment

How old are they and what strain? The autos I have done started flowering at 3 weeks old. There have also been several cases of photos sent instead of autos.
            Edit If they are more than 5 weeks and no sing of flower I would say put them on 12/12s as they are photos. /Edit
            Last edited by Rwise; 03-07-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Tomoroow will be 5weeks, royal critical. Į am using 300w led lamp and yes maybe need 12/12 now 18/6 something like this

Comment

At 5 weeks and no flowers it is time to go to 12/12s, then in about 10 days you'll see the change.

Comment

Thanks so much.

Comment

I agree with everything Rwise said, I've grown quite a few autos, an some showed pistils at day 15, an some were real slow like on day 45. And they ones that took longer to show, turned out to be way more on the scales, at harvest.
                    12-12 will be fine, but don't be surprised to see pistils any day, and when you do give em all the light you can get, I keep my lights on 24-7 for autos, some folks go 20-4, some go 18-6,
                    autos love light. And with your light you want even see but maybe 5bucks more on your light bill,
                    Very nice an healthy looking plants you got there. Your doing a great job.
                    GoodLuck with them, and welcome to GWE
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    315lec for everything else
                    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

If i see male symphtoms maybe few days laters and these plants ar ar same growbox, all will be males yes?

Comment

Each plant is an individual, so no, one wont make the others male.. But a male will make seed on the females

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X