Yellow Leaf Tips and Time To Harvest - First Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellow Leaf Tips and Time To Harvest - First Grow

Morning GWE community, My Northern Lights Auto is at day 61 and around 3 weeks into flower. I am growing in a tent, in soil in fabric pots. I am giving her 3 Ltrs of water about once a week with with 50% of the recomended dose of Buddhas Tree Organicus 99% and PK9 - 18 also from Buddhas Tree again at 50%. Over the last couple of days I have noticed that some of the leaves have developed a yellow tip. Looking at the Plant Problems section of GWE I think that it might be nutrient burn. Do you think that this is right? If so will flushing immediately be the right think to do or should I wait until she needs water again? As this is my first grow can you tell me how far off from harvest you think she is please
    You guys and girls are amazing. No way could I have got to where I am without the GWE comminity. Thank You all

It doesn't look like anything to worry about. I always test the limit with my nutrients so I always have slight tip burn. No biggie. Just dial your nute solution back a bit if you're worried. Your girl looks like she's got a bit of time left. Looking good though
    ​​​​​

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      NorthEuropeanGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SirSmksAlot, that's reassuring

Yup just a little nute burn. Plant otherwise looks very healthy...maybe 2 more weeks till harvest. when the lowest leaves on the plant start to yellow and die off is a good indicator as well as milky colored trichomes. Don't forget to cure it properly...it makes the buds more potent.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• NorthEuropeanGuy
      NorthEuropeanGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice dilvish

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X