High Temperature Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Temperature Growth

Living in the desert. Experience temperatures 100f +, some times for days on end. Last summer had more than 100 days of 100f +. Is there anything that will grow in high temperatures?
    btw I live in Southern Nevada.
    Any knowledge is helpful
    Thank you

Have to check out some seed banks. There's a list of recommended sites here on GWE. They usually have info on the strains. Comfortable temps, warmer or colder. Bushy or lanky. Helps as well of you have a place like a garage or shed you can get em out of the sun on the hottest time of day. Welcome to the forum. Look through everyone's posts there's some people growing in cold garages and warm rooms or hothouses...
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Wow that's hot.Hydroponics for sure. Keep the air moving. AK-47 and Acapulco Gold have survived 100 degree temps in my garage. Good luck !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

While reading your post I began picturing the Mojave then I got to the southern Nevada part lol. I used to live in Havasu so I know what you're going through, unfortunately I don't know about growing out there. We get over 100 here and sometimes almost every day of summer but it's humid too, the climate as a whole is much different. I would probably try to find a sativa close to a landrace from somewhere like Malawi or Mexico.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X