Help!! What's causing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!! What's causing this?

Look at the under side of the leaf with at least a 30X lens for bugs.

Comment

Yes spidermites... What works for you?

Comment

Neem is pretty foolproof. Some are down on it but it just works. You can also try some Dawn detergent with water. Several other options as well so check out the articles on this site. The key is to spray under the leaves, away from the lights, hit em hard every three days until they're gone.
        Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Neem oil may be ok for veg, dont use it on flowers (CVS/CHS), look it up, read it and make your own choices.
          I use Captain Jacks or Spinosad, both are natural and claim to be safe up to harvest. I used the Captain Jacks after 2 treatments 3 days apart there is no sings of any mites left. I then did a third treatment (3 more days) with the Spinosad (also kills gnats).

Comment

With the plant being that young I would opt for removing them by hand (gently rub the leaves ) then spread some food grade Diamotaceaous earth around the base of the pot as well as a layer in the topsoil. DE acts as a razor at the microscopic level and will deter them from coming back. Additionally you should ensure you have a fan blowing on the plant to discourage any leftover mites from laying eggs...the little suckers don't do well in a "wind".
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X