Transplant fever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Transplant fever?

So 4 days ago I moved everyone to 3 gallon pots. Everyone is happy, didn't miss a beat, all except this one. They went into my own special blend of soil. Everyone else is happy. Just this one. Top looks good bottom is yellowing. Should I put the N to her or hold off for another few days and see if it comes back? Like I said everyone else is happy as ever. All were transplanted the same and nothing went wrong. Didn't lose any roots or anything else I can think of they weren't constricted in their old pots I caught them well in time, just started seeing roots at the drain holes. Just want a second opinion. Thanks again everyone for making this the most welcoming place for everything weed.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Hmmm may of hit a hot spot with her roots? With all you got going on i'd just put her in the " infirmary" flush her set her to the side watch not worry that's what I do with lots of plants in the spring. She could want more space root wise?

I was just outdoors in my hippie greenhouse tent looking over my soil in tub I mix. Added some more perlite and more coco coir and mixed in some Llama poo and guano. Now it will rest and turned over for several weeks it's got a tight lid so no critters can burrow in it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      They will be going from 3 to 5 gallons but this is only a week since the went from 1.5 gallon pots up to 3 gallon....I'm waiting on my GO trio to come In with the new pH and TDs meter to come in I stepped on my they didn't like it we will say so I'm gone till Monday, my dad taking care of the garden. Gave him a big list of what to do in simple details lol he's pretty on the ball with this shit lol

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      But I doubt they root locked a 3 gallon from a 1,5 gallon put in the 3g and they had lots of room to grow. So when I get my new ferts and nutes. The rough one will be getting a small dose of nitrogen. Should find if it's deficient or make it worse. Anyway I have lots of other plants that would love her space in the tent.... I think
      ...they spent less than a week really in the new pots
      Last edited by Jordann; 03-05-2020, 06:48 PM. Reason: I don't proof read before posting, and so do alot of people but they let the spelling go to shit and don't fix it lmao

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X